114 Crankshaft horsepower
Wet Weight 566 pounds
- The bike that started it all!
- Kawasakai launched the ground breaking 900 Ninja in 1985
- Completely new and modern compared to the long run of the previous KZ and GpZ line
- Fully faired body work hid a brand new stamped steel frame
- With it’s 16 valve liquid cooled engine producing 114 horsepower, it literally ruled the streets. Not to mention triple disc brakes, mnoshock rear suspension and anti dive technology.
- Capable of 140mph and could do so with stability
- Also famous for the movie Top Gun Tom Cruise riding one at breakneck speed!
- This particular bike is almost completely stock and had only two owners.